Forum Basket

repubblica delle banane
Oggi è 21/04/2018, 19:28

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]

Apri un nuovo argomento Rispondi all’argomento  [ 375 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Prossimo
Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Re: NBA Draft 2016
MessaggioInviato: 21/06/2016, 17:09 
Non connesso

io alla 18 vorrei Hernangomez...

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 22/06/2016, 1:13 
Non connesso

io prenderei denzellone anche con le ginocchia scricchiolanti
che ce ne fott

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 22/06/2016, 11:52 
Non connesso

According to reports, "Bender was awful" in his workout for Celtics and some other teams. I wonder if he might slip...

BeppeRappa ha scritto:
fatevi un giro nei topic dei Jazz e dei pistons e capirete cosa vuol dire passione per la franchigia

Andrea il Vecchio ha scritto:
panduri è quello che si tromberebbe "anche"la volpe

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 22/06/2016, 12:05 
Non connesso

In questo articolo c'è il parere di un GM nba sui prospetti http://www.campusrush.com/2016-nba-draf ... 57167.html copio i più famosi, gli altri leggeteveli

Jaylen Brown, 6'7" freshman forward, California: "Biggest mystery in the draft. What does he do? He's an average ballhandler. He's a below average shooter. In AAU and college he played bully ball, but that doesn't translate to the NBA. Little bit of a funky personality. I don't know that anybody really knows what makes that kid tick. His basketball IQ is lacking. Special physical specimen and athlete. The trouble is when you make him go multiple directions. His last month and a half was awful. Makes me really nervous."

Marquese Chriss, 6'10" freshman forward, Washington: "I saw this coming at the Pac–12 tournament. You're talking about an above-the-rim athlete, prototypical of the NBA. He's a multidimensional guy. They don't make a lot of 6'10" kids with 40–inch verticals. He didn't always play hard, but he's just a baby. He reminds me of [former LSU forward] Tyrus Thomas. He disappears for long stretches. That's his personality. I don't think he knows he should be a star."

Kris Dunn, 6'4" junior guard, Providence: "Love him. Concerned about his shoulder. He didn't go to Chicago and wouldn't submit to a physical. He's had two surgeries, so it's an issue. Special, special athlete. The shooting piece is the obvious weakness, but he can run a team. He'll make some crazy decisions with a tough pass sometimes, but you'd rather rein that in a little bit. He can guard anybody. He could be a star."

Buddy Hield, 6'5" senior guard, Oklahoma: "I'm a huge Buddy Hield fan because of the importance of the three in today's NBA. The question is whether he can create a shot for himself. He's not a terrific ballhandler in more than two dribbles. The other question is, does he make everyone else around him better? Special person, worker, will represent your team well. I think he's J.J. Redick. Limited athlete and size, limited as a ballhandler and passer. Tad small for his position. I don't know that he has that much upside. He'll be somewhere in the top 10."

Brandon Ingram, 6'9" freshman forward, Duke: "He'll be a multi-year all-star. He's going to be a versatile player. His build concerns you. Everybody compares him to Durant, but Durant was 215 pounds. This guy is 190. Game reminds me a little of Paul Pierce. You don't think he's moving that fast, but he gets to where he wants to go. Obviously he needs to grow into his body. He's a pipe cleaner right now. I like the improvement he made defensively as the year wore on."

Skal Labissiere, 7-foot freshman forward, Kentucky: "I'm not a fan. I might take him in the late teens because that's where you can take a gamble. I don't think he's tough or physical, and I don't know if he knows how to play. If you watch him work out one-on-nothing, he can blow you away. The problem is when the game starts. He can really shoot. [Cavaliers forward] Channing Frye is going to get him drafted high. You're just seduced by his talent. If there's a team that wants to take a chance on him in the top 10, more power to you."

Dejounte Murray, 6'5" freshman guard, Washington: "NBA talent without a doubt. Quick, size, handle, loves to play. Really talented. He's another one whose body is scary thin. Needs work on his shooting. His ability to get into the paint is probably unmatched in this draft outside of Dunn. He's wild now. He can throw it to the cheerleaders. He's a little bit of a risk, but you could hit a home run with this guy."

Jamal Murray, 6'5" freshman guard, Kentucky: "Textbook jumper. The question is whether he can play point guard, which he didn't do at Kentucky. He's a big-time scorer, and he has stepped up at every level, including against grown men in the Pan-Am Games. He's not an unbelievable athlete, and he's not a very good defender right now. He's unbelievably confident, borderline arrogant, which is good. I don't think he's 6'5". He does something that our league loves, which is get buckets."

Jakob Poeltl, 7'1" sophomore center, Utah: "Classic low block center. The league has gone away form that, which is to his advantage. How athletic is he in a quick-twitch league? He's going to be really good. The improvements he made in rebounding and free throw shooting were impressive. He's just scratching the surface. If you watch him guard pick and roll, he can switch against guards. He's grown on me. People always forget you have to wait on bigs. I'm a little more high on him than most people. He doesn't shy away from contact and he runs the floor very well."

Domantas Sabonis, 6'10" sophomore forward, Gonzaga: "Highly skilled, fundamentally sound, high basketball IQ. He's going to be really good in screen and rolls. Not the most athletic guy, probably not really an above-the-rim player in an above-the-rim league. Been playing against pros since he was 16. Everything is in that left hand. Hasn't shown yet that he can consistently make a 15-foot jump shot. If he learns that he'll be a borderline starter for a long time. He's an old-school dude. He can really pass. Put him on the floor with four other good players and those guys will love him. He'll be a solid backup. His weakness is his inability to finish inside because of his lack of bounce and length."

Ben Simmons, 6'10" freshman forward, LSU: "I would take him first. He's a transcendent player because of his size and his ability to play multiple positions. Shooting is a concern, but that kind of size and skill set doesn't come along very often. There were a lot of things going on with his teammates at LSU. There's no denying he has a big sense of self-entitlement. He's got an aloofness to him that is concerning. The LSU thing was just a s--- show. There was too much allowed to happen. You had a film crew following him around all year. Whatever the concerns, he had one of the most successful college seasons we've seen in recent years. You wonder if he ends up like [Knicks forward] Carmelo Anthony, someone who's a great player but not a winning player."

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 14:30 
Non connesso

Non ricordo mai se all'1 iniziano a pickare o all'1 si collegano. E se è il secondo caso, a che ora l'inizio vero e proprio?

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 14:32 
Non connesso

Secondo me chi trova Davis o Ellenson a fine lottery o oltre può segarsi prepotentemente

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 14:40 
Non connesso

torre ha scritto:
Non ricordo mai se all'1 iniziano a pickare o all'1 si collegano. E se è il secondo caso, a che ora l'inizio vero e proprio?

Dopo un po' iniziano..

BeppeRappa ha scritto:
fatevi un giro nei topic dei Jazz e dei pistons e capirete cosa vuol dire passione per la franchigia

Andrea il Vecchio ha scritto:
panduri è quello che si tromberebbe "anche"la volpe

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 16:19 
Non connesso

Mamoli su fb:

"Questa notte (in lingua originale) il Draft sarà su Sky Sport 2, dalle ore 1.00."

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:27 
Non connesso

Regaz ma espertissimi di questa nidiata di rookies ce ne sono? Se sì mi mandate un messaggio privato? DENK IU!!!

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:31 
Non connesso

hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

"Questa notte (in lingua originale) il Draft sarà su Sky Sport 2, dalle ore 1.00."

:yo:

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:31 
Non connesso

hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

Per chi non avesse Sky:

I fan della NBA potranno seguire l'NBA Draft 2016 in diretta gratuita anche tramite NBA LEAGUE PASS (nba.com/leaguepass), in occasione della prova gratuita di NBA TV. Gli utenti, che si potranno collegare dal proprio device preferito, avranno accesso allo streaming di tutti i programmi di NBA TV fino a domenica 26 giugno.

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:33 
Non connesso

ml ha scritto:
hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

sto fomentatissimo :yo:
prevedo peraltro diverse trade durante la notte
speriamo che simmons sfoggi un vestito tamarrissimo :tantammore:

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:37 
Non connesso

Kukoc ha scritto:

Sarei pronto a scommetterci :hahaha:

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:45 
Non connesso

datruth34 ha scritto:
hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

Per chi non avesse Sky:

I fan della NBA potranno seguire l'NBA Draft 2016 in diretta gratuita anche tramite NBA LEAGUE PASS (nba.com/leaguepass), in occasione della prova gratuita di NBA TV. Gli utenti, che si potranno collegare dal proprio device preferito, avranno accesso allo streaming di tutti i programmi di NBA TV fino a domenica 26 giugno.

Ottimo anche questo!

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:45 
Non connesso

Kukoc ha scritto:
ml ha scritto:
hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

A stanotte! :tantammore:

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 17:46 
Non connesso

ml ha scritto:
datruth34 ha scritto:
hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

Per chi non avesse Sky:

Ottimo anche questo!

Può tornare utile ;)

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 19:33 
Non connesso

ml ha scritto:
Kukoc ha scritto:
ml ha scritto:
hOLd_mY_oWn ha scritto:
Mamoli su fb:

A stanotte! :tantammore:

come ogni anno :tantammore:

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 19:35 
Non connesso

io se esco con uno tra Ellenson, Hernangomez, Zubac, Beasley e Sabonis son contento.

mi prendo col sorriso pure Baldwin, Valentine e Demetrius Jackson.

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 19:41 
Non connesso

IsaiaPanduri ha scritto:
io se esco con uno tra Ellenson, Hernangomez, Zubac, Beasley e Sabonis son contento.

mi prendo col sorriso pure Baldwin, Valentine e Demetrius Jackson.

Buste di piscio che non vuoi ce ne sono?

Profilo  
MessaggioInviato: 23/06/2016, 19:49 
Non connesso

Jamal Murray e Jaylen Brown li sto seguendo con attenzione. Promettono bene per il bdp contest.

Profilo  
Apri un nuovo argomento Rispondi all’argomento  [ 375 messaggi ]  Vai alla pagina Precedente  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Prossimo

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora [ ora legale ]